Romain Jerome Titanic DNA "T-Oxy 4" Rusted Steel PVD Automatic Chronograph.
Made with the Stabilized Rusted Steel from the Titanic. Limited Edition of 500.
This is the most fascinating, awe-inspiring and hottest horological creation in recent years. Contains elements from the sunken RMS Titanic - a tribute to a legend... An amazing piece of history and a work of art on your wrist! A very powerful design, it's a current model that is still selling out in boutiques.
Limited edition of 500 pieces.
The stabilized rust bezel (made with the real parts from the original Titanic ship) and the black PVD is the most desirable combination of the original Titanic DNA series.
Don't get confused with the more common and less expensive steel bezel or the steel lug version.
Measure 48mm in diameter, but incredibly comfortable to wear.
The stabilized textured rusted steel bezel made of rusted steel forged with authentic parts of the Titanic. Case made of titanium and blackened steel. Black dial integrating recovered coal from the Titanic. Comes with the certificate from the Shipyard that salvaged the Titanic, certifying that the material for the bezel does indeed come from the original Titanic.
For your convenience, in addition to credit cards & paypal, we also accept wire transfers, cashier's check, money order, or Western Union. If you would like to make a purchase using one of these methods, please contact JZ&F directly via email or phone.
- Automatic chronograph. Date.
- Beautifully decorated movement. Rotor is shaped like a ship anchor.
- Case size (without crown): 47 mm
- Original rubber strap with PVD deployant buckle.
- Stabilized Rusted Steel Bezel from the Titanic.
- All black PVD case
- The most desirable material combination for the Titanic DNA line!
- Stabilized Rusted Steel from the Titanic.
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition
- Complete set of original collector's box, papers, and certificate from the shipyard indicating the origin of the bezel
May we also suggest...
© 2012 JZ&F LLC. | All Rights Reserved. Website Design by efelle media