Martin Braun "Kephalos II" - Kephalos-Heliozentric. Retrograde Annual Calendar. Equation of Time in Stainless Steel
If you thought the Kephalos is complex, you would be blown away by this amazing and much rarer Kephalos Heliozentric (a.k.a Kephalos II).
The movement of this watch combines many interesting features. This watch uses the perpetual calendar complication like all of the Kephalos series, but rather than a moon phase complication, this watch uses the Heliozentric mechanism which combines the elliptical orbit of the earth around the sun, along with a pointer that notes the Equation of Time.
The Equation of Time pointer denotes the minutes of offset from a mechanical time keeping device, like a ship's clock, and the actual time shown on a sundial ("real time") relative to the Earth's orbit around the sun. It functions much like a classical sextant. There are only four days per year during which the pointer would move to zero.
The dial is adorned with a VVS diamond
For your convenience, in addition to credit cards & paypal, we also accept wire transfers, cashier's check, money order, or Western Union. If you would like to make a purchase using one of these methods, please contact JZ&F directly via email or phone.
- Prestigious In-house Martin Braun high complication automatic movement
- Franck Muller Watchland in-house movement.
- 270 degrees retrograde date display.
- Equation of time.
- Grand Complication
- Case size (without crown): 44mm
- Case size (with crown): 46mm
- Sapphire crystal display back.
- Strap Type: Leather
- Stainless Steel
- Silver hand-guilloche dial. Silver hands. Open work dial on the bottom showcasing planetary gears of the Equation of Time mechanism.
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition.
- Complete set of original boxes and papers.
© 2012 JZ&F LLC. | All Rights Reserved. Website Design by efelle media