Martin Braun Astraios EOS Sun Rise/ Sun Set, Annual Calendar. Silver Dial
This rare complication combines the traditional Martin Braun EOS (Sunrise / Sunset time) with the annual calendar. It is mechanically complicated as well as visually striking - the center dial displays a the earth (in a 3D blue ball) going around its orbit.
Martin Braun Automatic movement, power reserve 42 hours
Stunning matte finished silver dial
"Feulle" (leaf-shaped) hands
Illustration of the earth on its elliptic orbit around the sun as a month display
Register on either side of the dial displays the local times of sunrise and sunset indicated by the striking crossed hands that are directed to the correct position by the visible eccentric cams located at the bottom of the dial
Date window at '12'
Scratch-proof sapphire crystal
Exhibition case-back with Martin Braun rose gold rotor visible.
Item not available
For your convenience, in addition to credit cards & paypal, we also accept wire transfers, cashier's check, money order, or Western Union. If you would like to make a purchase using one of these methods, please contact JZ&F directly via email or phone.
- Prestigious In-house Martin Braun high complication automatic movement
- Franck Muller Watchland in-house movement.
- Annual calendar and the earth orbit in the center
- Sunrise and Sunset time.
- Case size (without crown): 42.5mm
- Case size (with crown): 44mm
- Sapphire crystal display back.
- Strap Type: Leather
- Stainless Steel
- Matte finished silver dial.Ã‚Â
- 100% Brand New, Unworn Condition.
- Complete set of original boxes and papers.
© 2012 JZ&F LLC. | All Rights Reserved. Website Design by efelle media